Galas & Events
SANCA's Funnest Fundraiser
Coming This Fall — SANCAFEST! — Sunday, October 15, 2017
SANCAFEST is our annual super fun community celebration and an opportunity for our students to show off the exciting circus skills they’ve been learning. At the same time, the contributions gathered from family and friends in support of student fundraising activities – making circus available to everyone regardless of their economic circumstances.
SANCAFEST is also a day filled with circus activities, games & prizes, and performances! All are welcome to come to the shows and open house. At SANCAFEST you can:
- Watch spectacular, free flying trapeze shows & performances by
- SANCA’s fabulous fly teams at 1pm and 4pm
- throughout the gym during the Open House portion, 2-4pm, see The Amazing Circus 1-ders, Magnificent 7, and Cirrus Circus
- Play carnival games ($1 per ticket) with a chance to win prizes. Purchase lunch or treats from Hallava Falafel – SANCAFEST’s food vendor.
- Try out Circus Activities like juggling, tight wire walking, flying trapeze, or trampoline.
DONATE in support of our Student Fundraisers who are setting exciting circus challenge goals
to help raise money for our youth circus programs.
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE – Our 2017 fundraising goal is $30,000.
Your contribution provides healthy and inspiring opportunities for youth to enrich their imaginations, build confidence, improve social skills, and experience success in a safe, nurturing environment. Funds raised at SANCAFEST provide scholarships for youth with financial challenges to attend circus classes—in 2016, SANCA awarded more than $211,000 in scholarships to more than 700 youth and families with financial challenges.
Funds also benefit at-risk and homeless youth served through SANCA’s Social Circus programs by providing valuable opportunities to participate in healthy creative circus activities.You can support:
- Circus scholarship opportunities for low-income youth.
- Social Circus programs for kids who may be at-risk, homeless, or refugees or immigrants looking for a new community where they can be welcome and safe.
- Adaptive and integrative circus for kids who have disabilities.
Up with a Twist!
SANCA’s annual gala show and fundraiser takes place every February.
We will announce the 2018 event soon. Check back here for more information.
SANCA's Spring Fund Drive - GiveBIG!
GiveBIG — SANCA’s Annual Spring Fund Drive — Coming in Spring 2018
SANCA’s Spring Fund Drive is part of The Seattle Foundation’s county-wide one-day community giving event, GiveBIG. The giving event date will be announced early in 2018. Check back here for more information.