As a student, a volunteer, a staff or board member, or supporter
SANCA is more than just a circus school...
We are a community!
Students and their families
Educators & administrators.
Come, find your place in our circus.
Learn with us
- Interested in becoming a SANCA student?
- Wonder what it’s like to stand on someone’s shoulders or fly through the air?
- Perhaps you’ve always wanted to learn to juggle…
With session classes, single serving classes, and intensive study there are so many ways to become one of our students! Check out our classes here!
The SANCA Board of Directors is actively seeking passionate, diverse, and experienced board members to help guide our nonprofit organization as it transforms itself to become more inclusive and meet the challenges of COVID.
An Honor to Serve on the Board
SANCA board members have the privilege of working collaboratively to direct and support a circus school for children of all ages. We have seen first-hand the power of circus to transform lives. SANCA shows people that through hard work they can accomplish what they never thought possible.
SANCA Needs YOU if …
- You are excited about helping direct a national leader in youth circus arts education
- You have the time and energy to spend 10 hours a month doing board work: attending board meetings, participating in committee work, and supporting SANCA as an ambassador in your community
- You could grow passionate about circus arts
We’re especially interested in talking with you if:
- You are an experienced fundraiser and enthusiastic about sharing your skills
- You have expertise in finance or accounting
- You have a background or experience with Anti-Racism, Equity and Social Justice efforts
Description: The Administrative Assistant (AA) is a member of the Office Staff and responsible for providing administrative and office support to the Office Manager. The AA position is currently part-time and hours will fluctuate depending on specific events occurring within the organization. Hours currently estimated at 15-20 hours per week.
Give the fantastic gift of your time and talent to help SANCA continue to serve our community! We’re looking for great people like you.
We continuously need:
Perhaps you have a special technical expertise that you want to share with us?
Contribute your skills in:
- video editing
- photo organization
- Filemaker Pro knowledge
- action photography
- mural painting
- precision cutting & folding