About GivingTuesday 2023
The SANCA community is working together to raise money for our scholarships, outreach programs, circus accessibility, and MORE! SANCA’s mission is to improve the mental, emotional, and physical health of children of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities by engaging them in the joyous creativity of circus arts. Our Circus Arts Education classes, camps, and workshops offer a safe, social, constructive environment for physical arts education and physical literacy.
SANCA’s Youth Scholarship Program provides access and opportunity to those least able to afford healthy, creative opportunities to participate in physical arts education. Since 2004 SANCA has been able to provide $1.8 million in need-based aid.
This team is run by our board, and the first $15,000 in donations will be matched.
Please consider donating this #GivingTuesday!
- $85 ($7 a month) can provide a child to experience the joy of flying on a trapeze for the first time.
- $250 ($21 a month) or can provide a teen’s first session of circus.
- $535 ($45 a month) can provide a full week of circus camp.
- $1000 ($83 a month) can support one of our Celestial Circus members for a full year.
- $1300 ($108 a month) can provide a free ride to one child to attend youth circus class for a full year.