We are simply stunned.
The generosity of our students, families, and supporters in 2020 has been amazing! Thank you so very much to everyone who contributed to keep SANCA going through the pandemic and the fall/winter business closure.
Our Fall Appeal succeeded beyond all our hopes. Including matching giving, SANCA raised $160,119 to support the school through the winter pandemic closure, continue online Circus at Home classes, maintain sanitation and safety measures, and when possible, safely re-open for in-person classes.
Your gifts of support also enabled us to launch a new BIPOC Youth Scholarship for 2021, stave off further employee furloughs and lay-offs, and continue to retain our reduced facility after the loss of our north annex gym space. Thank you so much for your support.
In the final weeks of December, SANCA also received new COVID relief support grants, including:
- $2,572.50 from the Amazon in the Community fund
- $8,000 from The Morgan Fund at Seattle Foundation
- $8,269 from ArtsWA ― the Washington State Arts Commission
- $10,000 from 4Culture’s Cultural Relief Fund
- $12,500 from the Working Washington Round 3/WA State Department of Commerce
All of us at SANCA are deeply grateful for the support of our community, local businesses, foundations, and government agencies that have made SANCA’s survival possible during this time.