We asked you to GiveBIG . . .
. . . AND YOU DID!
Washington’s GiveBIG event has been the keystone of SANCA’s annual spring fund drive since it launched eleven years ago, and while it’s always been an essential source of support for SANCA, this year your support at GiveBIG was crucial in helping SANCA to sustain our circus programs and start the process of recovery as we continue to deal with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our circus community came together to raise $26,900 online. With offline giving and a matching gift of $5,000 established by members of SANCA’s Board of Directors, we raised a total of $32,253 — exceeding our $25,000 fundraising goal! Thank you!
You’ve also been loud and clear about your passion for circus arts and your support for SANCA as a vital non-profit arts organization in Seattle! The GiveBIG leaderboards for online giving report that SANCA places:
- 11th in fundraising among 389 participating arts organizations.
- 77th among all 1,643 participating organizations.
Your support this year at GiveBIG ensures that our students will continue to have opportunities to participate in healthy and creative circus classes. Your generous gifts of support will:
- Sustain circus arts programs while SANCA is still under pandemic restrictions.
- Provide support to youth who are low income through SANCA’s BIPOC and Youth Scholarship Funds.
- Help SANCA reimagine and rebuild our Social Circus programs and community partnerships to bring an even stronger lens of equity and diversity to our work.
You have made it possible for SANCA to survive these uncertain times. Thank you so much!