Our day camps allow students to develop physical skills, increase confidence, build self-esteem and get physically fit. If you are passionate about the circus arts and looking to gain volunteer hours, this might be the right opportunity for you!
Full-day camps are 9 am-3 pm.
Volunteers are expected to:
- Assist with set up at the beginning of each day.
- Greet campers as they arrive and help them find cubbies, as well as escort them to their coaches.
- Be a welcoming influence throughout the day, showing enthusiasm and celebrating the successes of campers.
- Assist campers with transitions between circus stations, facilitating the movement of camp groups through the gym space.
- Uphold SANCA’s COVID-19 guidelines, reminding campers about proper social distancing and mask-wearing.
- Assist individual campers with finding an available bathroom, a band-aid, or an ice pack
- Be available to coaches who may need extra support throughout the day.
- Help to supervise during outdoor mask breaks and lunchtime.
- Other duties as outlined by Misty the camps manager. (Tie-Dye, Crafts, assisting on the floor, etc.)