Direct Exposure: An individual was within 6 ft of another individual that tested positive, for more than 15-minutes.
- Anyone that has been in direct contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID 19 is to immediately monitor symptoms AND take a PCR/at-home/antigen/molecular test:
- Immediate quarantine is no longer required as long as there are no symptoms and the individual tested negative immediately after exposure.
- If an individual tests negative, they are welcome to immediately return to activities and be tested again at the five-day mark after exposure.
- If any symptoms are present, individuals may only return to activities if they are post-symptomatic and have received a negative test result.
- If the test is positive, they must remain in isolation for 5 days. They may then return to SANCA as long as they are symptom-free.
- If symptoms persist after 5 days of isolation, the student must remain out until symptoms subside.
- Students do not need to retest after the stated isolation period but should continue to mask and social distance when returning to activities.