Job Title: Social Media Manager
The School of Acrobatics and New Circus Arts is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies to enhance our online presence, engage with our audience, and promote our programs and events.
The position of Social Media Manager will offer a competitive salary between $24-$33 per hour, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
This is an hourly, non-exempt position, requiring 32 hours per week.
1. Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and attract new students and audiences.
2. Create and curate engaging content for various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
3. Manage and grow our social media accounts by consistently posting relevant and compelling content.
4. Monitor and respond to comments, messages, and inquiries on social media platforms in a friendly and timely manner.
5. Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging social media platforms to ensure our presence is cutting edge.
6. Collaborate with the marketing team to create cohesive and integrated marketing campaigns across different channels.
7. Analyze and report on key social media metrics, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
8. Stay informed about current trends, tools, and best practices in social media marketing and acrobatic arts to ensure we are on the forefront of innovation.
1. Proven experience in managing social media platforms for a business or organization.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Creative thinking and ability to generate engaging content ideas.
4. Strong understanding of social media analytics and ability to interpret data.
5. Familiarity with social media management tools and scheduling platforms.
6. Passion for acrobatics, circus arts, or performing arts is a plus.
7. Experience with graphic design and video editing is a plus.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
This position requires prolonged sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, and bending in the performance of daily activities. The position also requires grasping and repetitive hand movement using a computer keyboard. The position requires near and far vision in reading correspondence, using a computer, and in the safe supervision of staff and students. The ability to communicate is required when providing phone and personal service. Some of these requirements may be accommodated for otherwise qualified individuals requiring and requesting such accommodations.