Private Lessons & My Circus Circle
Individual & Group
Once or ongoing, a Private Lesson can be a great way to learn new skills, fine-tune current skills, or focus deeply on specific aspects of your training. Private lessons are intended for one or two students.
My Circus Circle is great way to have some circus fun with people you chose to be part of you own friends & family circle. My Circus Circle classes are intended for three to five participants.
By booking a personalized class at SANCA, you can choose who is in your class, when the class happens, what circus activities you want to practice, and even who your coach is.
Tumbling, Trampoline, Handbalancing, Partner Acro, Aerial Fabric, Vertical Rope, Trapeze, Flying Trapeze, Lyra, Unicycle, tight wire, Wheel, Clown, Juggling, diabolo, plate spinning, poi, devil sticks, and hula hoop and more…
- Each personalized class is unique and has its own rate. Answer the questionnaire below and we will provide you with a custom quote for your event.
How to Book a Personalized class
- To get started, answer the questions below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- SANCA will pair each request with a qualified instructor, unless a specific coach is requested.
- Payment is due no later than by the time of the lesson.
- Private Lessons are intended for one or two students.
- My Circus Circle classes are intended for three to five participants.
- A cancellation made with less than 48-hour’s notice, with a few limited exceptions, will forfeit the lesson payment.
- Personalized classes are not eligible for scholarship funds.