School is Out Camps
All day circus!
They don't have to run away to join the circus!
• Acrobatics • Trampoline • Juggling • Tightwire • Aerial Arts & more!
SANCA offers an extensive day camp program for children age 6 and up. Our day camps allow students to develop physical skills, increase confidence, build self-esteem and get physically fit!
- No previous experience necessary to enroll
- All camps are for all levels of experience including beginners
- Our student to instructor ratio is 6:1 for maximum safety and fun.
- Full-day camps are 9am – 3pm. After care is available 3-5pm for additional enrollment fee.
Thank you for voting SANCA as the winner of
the SENSATIONAL SPORTS CAMP!
ParentMap Golden Teddy Award winner, 2015 & 2018 & 2019
Registration is opens - 2021 Camps
Circus Camps Descriptions
[ages 6-8] An introduction to the wonders of circus arts for our youngest aspiring circus artists! Campers will develop increased body awareness through tumbling and balancing their bodies, work collaboratively in group activities including ring passing and partner acrobatics. Campers will end the week by developing a short demonstration for family and friends!
[ages 9-12] Campers will be presented with a wonderful introduction to many different circus disciplines while working together in their groups to explore the joys of everything that SANCA has to offer! From Juggling to tumbling, aerial fabric to tightwire, there is so much to enjoy about circus camp. Each week will end with a skills demonstration for family and friends!
Big Top Circus:
[ages 13-17] A great introduction for older campers new to circus arts, students will cultivate a wealth of circus skills in this multidisciplinary, generalist camp. By exploring a wide range of circus activities including aerial arts, acrobatics, equilibristics, object manipulation, and german wheel, campers will end the week having developed a broad foundation of circus skills which will be highlighted in a creative demonstration for family and friends!
Performance Camps Description
SANCA Circus Performance Camps at Hale’s Palladium
Does your child dream of joining the circus? Well now they can!
SANCA has partnered with Hale’s to create week-long performance based camps at the Hale’s Palladium. These camps are specially designed for students who have already begun their circus training and want to spend a week planning, rehearsing, and delivering a performance.
Circus Performance Camps will take place Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:00pm and will culminate in a final performance on Friday afternoon at 1pm on the Palladium stage!
Campers will work with skilled circus coaches to build small group and solo acts in a variety of different circus arts including: Aerial Arts, Tumbling, Solo Acrobatics, Juggling, Object Manipulation, Rolling Globe, Unicycle, as well as Stage Presence and Artistic Expression.
These camps are designed for campers who have previous experience in circus arts, dance, gymnastics, or other physical arts. Circus Performance Camps will be available for campers between the ages of 9 and 17.
Performance Camps will return in Summer 2022.
2021 Camps Schedule
November 22 – 24 ($535)
December 20 – 23 ($535)
Enrollment Information and FAQs
How to enroll:
- Check availability HERE or call our office at 206-652-4433.
- Enrollments are also accepted in person.
- Payment plans and limited scholarships are available. Payment plans are available online at check out. Our scholarship application can be found here. This form should be completed before enrolling your student.
Transfers and cancellations:
- Within 72 hours of the date camp begins camp tuition is not transferable or refundable.
- Paid tuition may be transferred from one week to another or canceled and refunded at no additional charge if the request is received at least two weeks before the date camp begins.
- Transfer requests from one week to another made in the two weeks before camp begins do not have a financial penalty, but transfer requests are subject to availability. If you transfer out of one camp and there are students waiting, your spot will no longer be available should you change your mind.
- Cancellations made in the two weeks before camp begins are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of camp, and the balance of the unused tuition will be retained as a credit toward future tuition. Credits are transferable to other students and may be used toward any tuition, including flying trapeze.
- Wait lists are available online through our registration portal. The system will email all waitlisted student if space become available.
- Students are expected to attend the camps in which they are enrolled.
- Camp tuition is not prorated.
Confirmations and communications:
- You will receive an email confirmation for camp enrollment.
- Using our email newsletter service we send out camp reminder emails the Friday before camp starts, as well as information about camp experiences and events during the week of camp.
- Campers will need to bring a masks, a lunch and a water bottle for each day of the camp.
To enroll in a camp simply check camps availability HERE