Bring your school or organization to SANCA
SANCA offers programs for school groups or groups from other organizations of all ages to come in and experience various circus disciplines! These kinds of on-site programs offer students the opportunity to engage with the movement and physicality of circus arts within a group from their own school or organization.
– No previous circus experience is required
– 6:1 student ratio with accommodation for up to 30 individuals
– All ages are welcome
We offer a wide array of disciplines, including tumbling, trampoline, hand balancing, partner acro, aerial fabric, aerial rope, lyra, trapeze, flying trapeze, unicycle, tightwire, rolling globe, german wheel, juggling, object manipulation, etc.
Pricing is based on the number of participants and the amount of instructed time. Please submit an On-Site Programs Request for more specific pricing information. If you are a Non-Profit Organization, we can offer a 10% discount on your program rate!
How to book On-Site Programming:
- Fill out the On-Site Programs Request below and our Outreach & Events Coordinator will reach out to you as soon as possible. If we are able to run your program request, we will send a Contract and send an Invoice for a Deposit. We cannot reserve space for you until we receive a signed contract and a deposit payment from you.
- Our Outreach & Events Coordinator will put together programs for you.
- We will request a roster from you of all participants to check for waivers.
- Final payments will be billed on the first day of programs or monthly if you are with us long-term.
- Cancellation policies will be specified in your Contract based on the length of the programs.
- Please see our Covid Policies at the following link: https://sancaseattle.org/covid19/
- We require all participants to fill out a waiver at least 24 hours before participating in any activities in our facilities.
- Regarding attire: Athletic clothes are recommended; absolutely NO buckles or zippers on clothing; shoulder-length hair must be tied back; we recommend that students wear layers, especially in the winter!
- We suggest that all participants bring a water bottle with them.
We are not currently offering programs off-site at other locations. We are only offering on-site programs within our own facilities.
On-site programming request
"*" indicates required fields