Custom Class Cancellation Policy
Custom classes being cancelled or rescheduled are subject to the following:
- No penalty or fee if notification of the cancellation is sent at least 24 hours prior to the class
- If notice of cancellation is sent within 24 hours prior to class, a fee of $40 per hour per coach will be due
- If no notice is given and the student does not show up for the class, the full cost of the class is still due.
Private Lesson Cancellation Policy
SANCA’s staff are allowed to set their own cancellation policies for private lessons. Please check with your coach to see what their policy is.
Class Cancellation Policy
If for any reason you need to drop your class please notify the office as soon as possible. Refund policy is dependent on when the cancellation is made and by whom:
- Classes must have a minimum of 3 paying students 48h in advance or the class will be canceled (minimum is 2 for online classes and jams).
- There are no refunds:
- If SANCA cancels a class for any reason including low enrollment, students will be issued an in-house credit.
- If the student cancels with more than 48h notice they will be issued an in-house credit.
- If the student cancels less than 48h in advance no refund and no in-house credit will be issued.
- Pro-rations due to inclement weather cannot be refunded but can be used towards your next circus experience.
- Paid tuition may be transferred to another class any time before the class has started with no penalty.
Party Cancellation Policy
Parties that are cancelled by the client are subject to the following:
- Within 72 hours of the party there will be no rescheduling, refunds, or credits given
- Within 2 weeks of the party, no refunds will be given and any rescheduling or credit is subject to a 50% fee.
- Cancellations or rescheduling requests received more than 2 weeks prior to the party may be rescheduled without additional charges or refunded in full.
Camp Cancellation Policy
- Within 72 hours of the date camp begins camp tuition is not transferable or refundable.
- Paid tuition may be transferred from one week to another or canceled and refunded at no additional charge if the request is received at least two weeks before the date camp begins.
- Transfer requests from one week to another made in the two weeks before camp begins do not have a financial penalty, but transfer requests are subject to availability. If you transfer out of one camp and there are students waiting, your spot will no longer be available should you change your mind.
- Cancellations made in the two weeks before camp begins are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the cost of camp, and the balance of the unused tuition will be retained as a credit toward future tuition. Credits are transferable to other students and may be used toward any tuition, including flying trapeze.